For some reason weekends always seem crazy, and this one is a bit more interesting than most as I’ve got various updates that I’ve been making to the skin of this journal as I learn to play with WordPress and really take advantage of the features it has to offer. I do know that the more I used it the more I like it.

What I know at this point is that at least two of the upcoming projects I have will be done with it as a framework to power the website. A third project, which will be done in standard HTML/CSS for college will probably be transferred once I have it graded simply to make handing it off when I step down as OEF leader to focus on more real-lifey type things that much simpler.

The craziness of my weekends goes on, though, as I have two print projects that need to get buttoned up (they’re in need of very minor tweaks still) so that I can print them at the college on monday. I hate mounting print as it compares to publishing on the internet. It just goes to show that, while I do print and I do it well enough to have earned myself respectable grades in school… I don’t get excited and enthralled with it they way I do web projects. I don’t know if there’s any help for that, though. A solid web project, particularly a business related one, benefits from full integration and respect for the print elements that need to coordinate with a website (cards, letterheads, ect)

Ah well, back to the grindstone. When you’re in college it seems like there’s always more work to be done.


The Kitsufox Productions Blog is now open for business.! We’re pleased to have a presence here so that you have the ability to interact and ask questions and we can post things that don’t suit inclusion on the Portfolio site (follow the link above if you haven’t seen that yet).

At this point in time the focus here at Kitsufox Productions is finishing up my degree, though there are some other things on the horizon that I’ll be concerned with.

As far as school goes, the print projects are almost completed, and should be wrapped by the end of this weekend. The web projects are at varied states. The Madd Lib is done, the Portfolio website is done (though willing to continue to take updates), the How-to is about 50% done, the OEF website just awaits content (and the consideration that I might make it wordpress friendly, but for now that’s not necessarily part of the plan, so we’ll see what happens there) and this blog is… Fully functional but still in need of some tweaks.

Things should advance quickly from here on out, and I fully expect to be ready for the show that’s on the 10th without issue. Then it’s just buttoning up a few projects for Portfolio class, finishing the art for the Life Drawing Class, continuing to pass math tests as I’ve done so far, and to pull out all the stops for a final in Interactive Multimedia.